DSTV??? Criterium International

Icycling

"That cut me deep, real deep... [donkey to Shrek]

Yah, wazzup with Supersport?

There is a highlights package scheduled on SS2 from 10h45.

smiley18.gif

I felt so sorry for Arnold and Malcolm doing commentary...they were like "what the hell is going on..." What a screw up...we missed what looked like an action packed fight to the finish...nice job supersport.

The scheduled ASO Cycling package at 10h45 PM showed some cricket stuff and then the Cape Cobra race...

smiley24.gif

What a cock-up!

Didn't even tell the commentators what was going to happen so old Geerts and Mal was just as confused as we were...

Yeah, I was cross about that as well. And there were about four other channels showing soccer so it is not like they needed to show another channel of soccer. We have a huge growth of cycling in SA and get minimal tv coverage as it is so why cut it out even more? What are they going to do with the Paris-Roubaix coverage? That is my favourite race to watch on tv. Have any of you seen them show an advert when there is 3km to go of a race? They good at that as well.

Protest ride to DSTV?????????????????? Wink

Big dissapointment, I was really not a happy chappy

We should have a ride for the safety of cyclists it seems

pity couldnt make Sat's from Newtown.

Anyone went there?