Have at it roadies

ChrisH

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

eish!!! well be careful what you wish for!! I didn't get the bus but the Taxi and hell that was sore..hehe!!LOL

hehe shame a person must feel sorry for this guy maybe he didn't have a bicycle as a kid..Smile

Get a sense of humour guys! I think he is just na?ve. If he actually rode the Argus once he might change his opinion somewhat. I think a challenge is in order!

Someone should give him a MTB and set him loose somewhere nice - he would change his mind fast. Problem is I am not sure anyone would do that now he has shown how silly (I can think of some other descriptive words here!) he is! 

So  Mr. I don't cycle

You can use my  spare MTB and I will even ride with you !! if it will make you feel any better you can bring your mouldy cheese with!!Big%20smile

If you are going to write a blog, try to have some command of the language you use to do so.

The title implies that he would rather be knocked over by a bus, and afterwards go and cycle for fun. Why is "then" and "than" so hard to differentiate? Maybe because cycling for fun also supplies oxygen to the cerebral cortex...

If you are going to write a blog' date=' try to have some command of the language you use to do so.

The title implies that he would rather be knocked over by a bus, and afterwards go and cycle for fun. Why is "then" and "than" so hard to differentiate? Maybe because cycling for fun also supplies oxygen to the cerebral cortex...
[/quote']

LOL .... Thumbs%20Up

Ag shame poor guy must have a problem with life smiley12.gif

Have you guys seen his FB profile pic? I would too have a problem with life.

Not sure if he is Cape Town's favorite son? can think favorite something else... smiley36.gif

I emailed the dude and offered him a ride complete with a bike and baggies but he hasn't contacted me yet!!

Pity - I was going to show him exactly how easy it is sitting on your ass and "going too fast" to enjoy the scenery at Suikerbosrand.

Call me useless on a bike but the scenery goes by rather slowly up the very first climb from the parking lot on cold legs...