GP Henin Beaumont a UCI .1.2 -National Team

Belgium boy

Six riders will be representing <?:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />South Africaon> in Franceon> on Sunday at the UCI 1.2 Ranked Henin Beaumont over a distance of 186kms <?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

The six riders are: Dennis Van Niekerk, Christoff Van Heerden, Jay Thompson, Roland Booker, Craig Butland and Clyde Mallon. The Team will be managed by John Robertson, Originally Konica Minolta were to have participated in the race however with Chris Froome and Tiaan Kannnemeyer both representing there respective countries at All Africa Games this weekend, Cycling South Africa was kind enough to give permission for a composite team to be put together at short notice.   All the riders selected are currently based in Belgiumon>.

however with Chris Froome and Tiaan Kannnemeyer both representing there respective countries at All Africa Games this weekend

Does anybody have more info on the AAG and will they broadcast it? I saw some RSA's palying basketball againts Nigeria last night