Grr..the Boss discovered Groenies!

Purnjap

One of the last outposts where I could gettaway from women and work was Groenkloof..this morning at friggen 6:30, the CEO pops past me on his fancy wheels...now there's a sure way to suck the mud out of my smile... (yes, I fell shortly after and donated lotsa skin!)

You have to be clever about this now. Arrange rides on weekdays between 8 and 12 and get him to think it is his idea...

Skipping work for MTB'ing with your new best buddy... the CEO.

nah he was coming from other direction...doesn't know about clockwise he doesn't! lol He would never catch me from behind, unless he promises a promotion or such...

You have to be clever about this now. Arrange rides on weekdays between 8 and 12 and get him to think it is his idea...

Skipping work for MTB'ing with your new best buddy... the CEO.
Err... may I politely refer you to point 1 Sir, where I stated that MTBing was to escape from the likes of him :)

He is a grunter at best, now when he's out there and tired, I can fully understand why he didn't greet me back..probably didn't have any breath left... (I hope you are not him btw!) LOL

My bet is he has never heard of the hub...probably has a secretary that does his internet banking for him

Look on the brightside......

You can do some brown-nosing for that promotion.

He may feel sorry for you coz yor bike is crappie compared to his and give you a raise.

Organise your next performance review on the trail.

Just don't let him catch you there while you pretending to be sick to get some rides in.

My bet is he has never heard of the hub...probably has a secretary that does his internet banking for him

Careful.  There are a fair few CEO's out there who know more than you think.  If he MTB's and has any interest in the sport he has probably heard of the Hub and therefore may read it one day.  Embarrassed

Hey PTA boys.

Im working in PTA for the next 2 weeks in sunnyside and would love to organise a ride at GRoenies. Do you guys ride there before/after work??

I'm assuming you dont like your CEO then?

I was thinking that you should bump into him on the track occasionally and one day he may want to change bikes and you can get a nice deal on his.

Hey PTA boys.

Im working in PTA for the next 2 weeks in sunnyside and would love to organise a ride at GRoenies. Do you guys ride there before/after work??

6.15 before work is best time at groenies (normally fridays), but I see there is a thread here full of guys who like to do groenies after work, in the dark en all....

He may feel sorry for you coz yor bike is crappie compared to his and give you a raise.

Just don't let him catch you there while you pretending to be sick to get some rides in.
I can spot experience a mile away when I read it... will you be my Mentor? Tongue

I can spot experience a mile away when I read it... will you be my Mentor? Tongue

No problem, but this is an art that takes time to master.

As one Hubbers quote says....something like....work is something to fill in the time between rides.