Another cyclist down

flex

Have to agree with you, Fairywings. First the bikejackings at Northern Farm, now this. Its becoming more and more difficult to find decent places to ride in JHB. Maybe its time to semigrate to Cape Town!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Greg,

Do you have any further update.  There have been no posts on FB since Friday morning.

Regards,

John

Hey, I'm the younger brother Adrian, we don't have much more news right now but all is well and he's stable going in for a operation tomorrow and on Friday hopefully, I'll update you when we know more

Adrian

Thanks, Adrian. Nice nick, dude, do you come from the north of Poland smiley17.gif

Damian is doing nicely. Its slow recovery but at least he takes a step forward each day and not backwards. Since Friday last week he has started looking visibly better each day, mostly due to the swelling coming down.

Waldek posted a pretty comprehensive update on the FB page a littler earlier today, not sure if you saw that.

• 4 weeks later...

Quick note for those of you that don't follow Damian's Facebook page. He is doing phenomenally well and likely to move out of hospital into the rehab centre this week. He told me today that one of the doctors at the hospital thanked him for renewing his faith, due to the fact that according to all biological and scientific facts, he should be dead.

So, while I'm admittedly not the most religious oke in the world, thanks to all for your thoughts and prayers, which seem to have worked smiley1.gif

Guest Frail4Life

Quick note for those of you that don't follow Damian's Facebook page. He is doing phenomenally well and likely to move out of hospital into the rehab centre this week. He told me today that one of the doctors at the hospital thanked him for renewing his faith' date=' due to the fact that according to all biological and scientific facts, he should be dead.So, while I'm admittedly not the most religious oke in the world, thanks to all for your thoughts and prayers, which seem to have worked smiley1.gif

[/quote']

He is doing phenomenally well and likely to move out of hospital into the rehab centre this week.

Praise the Lord!

Pray does Wonders, I am keeping Damian, Adrian, Family and Friends in my Prayers.

Praying that Damian makes a 110% recovery.

David