Mountain Bikers in east rand ?

svm3000

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

PM SVM300 he rides the Bedfordview circuit during the week on his MTB, i think they meet at the garage by TDF. 

Another group leave from TDF  but ride a very fast pace.

More the merrier Big%20smile
Just a word of warning.... he moans a lot about how much fun he isn't having' date=' why he ever bought the stupid bike, why we can't ride on the tar road that's 2m away etc etc

He kinda grow's on you though and if there's coffee and bar-one pancakes up for grabs after (or during) the ride, then he's game LOL[/quote']

Spoke to him yesterday and he's sort of reluctantly agreed to next week LOL

I see my PR dept is working overtime.

U fergot to mention about:

lovin the early starts - 6:15!!!!! Its flippin dark dontcha know? You get up that early to ride your road bike?...Confused

cleaning the bloody thing Pay your kids to do it Wink

all the annoying noises & screechin (thats the bike not me or Nance). I-pod should drown it out Big%20smile

So, Sunday could work but wait til the sun comes up?

My suggestions above

Sooo... Went there and there was only one car with mtb's on, which left after a while of waiting?????

Where was everyone?

Hi there.

The car waiting in the parking lot was us, we though the same... Where was everyone. After waiting for about 20 minutes we left to go ride somewhere else.

Oh yes sorry very rude of me I should go introduce myself.

Cheers

M

Nobody ? Last week there were about 10 of us, thought it was a regular sunday ride.

My wife & I want to go mountain biking as well as 2 of my friends. We do not want to do anything serious, so will be very slow. Where on the East Rand can we go?

I don't particularly want to go with a group as I will frustrate the hell out of them, so I only need to know where the routs are (for now).

hi Guys sorry I am away for the next two weekends I will post on thursday and try organise a sunday morning ride , last weekend we were in Sabie doing a day night race

I am in Boksburg / Benoni area. prob going to do an early morning ride this Saturday.  Leaving Boksburg Atlas road (Atlasvile area) going out to the Babsfontain PB gaurage and back.  Nothing technical just a long roadside slog. Ave speed 24km/h distance 60km or 72km.  Duration +/- 3h

Anyone welcome to plod with, just let me know. Heading off at 6am

I am in Boksburg / Benoni area. prob going to do an early morning ride this Saturday.  Leaving Boksburg Atlas road (Atlasvile area) going out to the Babsfontain PB gaurage and back.  Nothing technical just a long roadside slog. Ave speed 24km/h distance 60km or 72km.  Duration +/- 3h

Anyone welcome to plod with' date=' just let me know. Heading off at 6am
[/quote']

LOLLOLLOL

dude, people don't "plod" at 24 km/h..... they "plod" at about 15km/h

Big%20smile