Mountain Bikers in east rand ?

svm3000

Thanks svm3000 for inviting us along, the hole is NASTY on the way out!Cry I'll be riding with you guys more often from now on!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ta guys enjoyed the ride, its been a while since i did a ride in that area, that climb out the pit was tough. Will be back for more

Sorry for not pitching. Flu was bearable but the dog that wanted my wrist along with the visit to casualty Sat night pretty much reversed the plan.

maybe this weekend?

TNOSE_E2010-05-17 01:16:21

Where did you guys ride ? Where is the big hole ? At the sand pans ?

The guys from Finish Line also ride out Benoni way. If you arrange you can find a place to meet on the way. Lot of Benoni riders meet up with them.

Hi... I'm also from the East ( Kempton park ) Would be cool if we can get a nice group together.

Sorry guys, I only saw this thread now for the first time!

You are also more than welcome to come out to some nice MTB trails in and around Heidelberg one weekend! We are also sort-of part of the Eastenders community and are not that far away from Benoni, Boksburg, Germiston Wink

Let me know which weekend and we'll set it up! Smile

More the merrier Big%20smile

Just a word of warning.... he moans a lot about how much fun he isn't having' date=' why he ever bought the stupid bike, why we can't ride on the tar road that's 2m away etc etc

He kinda grow's on you though and if there's coffee and bar-one pancakes up for grabs after (or during) the ride, then he's game LOL

have fun guys

[/quote']

Spoke to him yesterday and he's sort of reluctantly agreed to next week LOL

SVM300 has a ride 6:15am Sunday from Northmead square along o'Reiley Merry rd distance 40-50km.

unfit as hell but I am in... See you guys on Sunday!

Technical or not? Dont want to cleate and bugger off every 5km...

Bit of technical with the pit climb somewhat challenging also some portage is required on route, mainly single track, jeep track, parts where sand is thick and a few muddy sections but i try avoid those, pace is manageable even for me.

More the merrier Big%20smile
Just a word of warning.... he moans a lot about how much fun he isn't having' date=' why he ever bought the stupid bike, why we can't ride on the tar road that's 2m away etc etc

He kinda grow's on you though and if there's coffee and bar-one pancakes up for grabs after (or during) the ride, then he's game LOL[/quote']

Spoke to him yesterday and he's sort of reluctantly agreed to next week LOL

I see my PR dept is working overtime.

U fergot to mention about:

lovin the early starts - 6:15!!!!! Its flippin dark dontcha know?

cleaning the bloody thing

all the annoying noises & screechin (thats the bike not me or Nance).

So, Sunday could work but wait til the sun comes up?