This World Cup is gonna rock with $2.8m

Tankman

Another 820 000 Pounds ... what will I do with all this money I keep winning?

Woofie, since its Friday and I am feeling generous, Ill accept your R200's

20100528_033800_capture1.jpg

you guys hear about the dude in Richmond who went to his witchdoctor to get help to make money?

Docot tells him to take 20k, wrap it in a "plastic" and go and bury it by the Duzi River in PMB (Camps Drift area) The Gods will double it!

So clever dude borrows cash from his china and does as he was told and burries the cash.  Witchdoctors tells him the Gods will tell him when the money has been doubled. 

A few weeks go past, nothing, so clever dude goes back to doctor, who tells him he burried it in the wrong spot, he must take more money and bury in right spot.......clever dude borrows more money from another china and burries this in the "right" spot"

weeks go by, no cash, witchdoctor gone, money gone...........few weeks later police get call about uprise in the location........witchdoctor found.money...not found..........witchdoctor dead when police arrived!!

ahhaha could not beleive it when I read this, think it was in the Witness a year or so ago.

speak of witch doctors, heard last week on 702 a lady paid a traidtional healer R500,000 to heal them. They had problems with spirits in their house. Paid R100,000, then nothing happened, the healer said they needed to pay another... and so it went...  a fool and his money is soon parted...