Jump to content

patch kit question


Recommended Posts

i was jus sitting thinking, in a normal patch kit you get the glue, the patches, and a little metal thing to ruffen the tube, but what are those little ruber tube thingies for, have always seen them in the kits but have never used them? anyone know what they are meant for?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

oh ok now i see, thanks for the replies guys, i always wondered what they were for and now i know lolLOL

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Settings My Forum Content My Followed Content Forum Settings Ad Messages My Ads My Favourites My Saved Alerts My Pay Deals Help Logout