CWC Night ride - Wendesday 9 June

Chris Willemse

Jy't goed gedoen NeverEnder om so lank by te hou, ek was self op my einde, gewoonlik ry ek op my eie vir baie langerLOL, bly om te sien ons attractive meer League mannetjies, kan net beter oefening vir almal wees!Thumbs%20Up

Jy't goed gedoen NeverEnder om so lank by te hou' date=' ek was self op my einde, gewoonlik ry ek op my eie vir baie langerLOL, bly om te sien ons attractive meer League mannetjies, kan net beter oefening vir almal wees!Thumbs%20Up
[/quote']

Het nie vir my gelyk of jy ooit jou einde sal haal nie....en toe onthou ek nog daai biltjie na Durmonte.....en dit was net daar wat ek toe maar die handoek ingegooi het....ook maar goed want toe kon ek lekker cruise huistoe

Wens ek kon al die stadsjapies uit hul comfort zone kry dat hulle biekie commit vir iets. Wat julle daar het klink na al te veel fun of pyn maar dis mos lekker (nadietyd), al waneer ek saam mense ry is in races! wat nog te praat van op n nightride.

ClapCWC

For those of you who considered joining, but are not as full of testostorone  as the Hubbers who posted above, do not fear, there are riders of various levels of fitness, you will find a few riders of your level and there are two vehicles to look after you. You will not be left behind in the dark.

Mr Legs, where did you end up last night? I returned with the "not so fit's" About six of us got away right after starting the last leg. Stuck with them up to that hill with the terrible smell coming from the farm. As I did not know the route and did not want to overdo it, I slowed down a bit. Ended ride on my own from Durbanville to my home.

I was brave and took a left at the T at the end of Malanshoogte. Could not keep up with the younger / thinner kids, but manage to join a nice group and we worked hard back to D'ville.

You're a brave man....Was a brilliant ride. See you again next week? Wannabe2010-06-10 11:57:08

Wannabe, I'll be away for the next three weeks, Mrs Legs arranged a visit to the Kruger and Sabie and has kindly invited me along.

You've gotta talk to her. How can you allow a surprise visit to Kruger and Sabie interfere with your cycling time. Unless the Mtb is going along (There is some really nice riding to be done in Sabie, trust me.)

Enjoy it.