HAGGIS, is there a wheels winner this week

slowjoe

Slowjoe, dont go telling me again that you FELT like buying a Specialized because I wont believe it. So glad that I do not need to wait with anticipation on this thread this week. Cant wait for my wheels to arrive. Cool

He is proberbly busy helping Robbie out for the two days.

I'm with you WORD. But I did enter again for just incase.

Mampara i forgot you were the 1st winner. Ur moaning bout oaks buying expensive bikes, wheels, gadgets and 400 rand earphones when you own a set of 9k carbons Angry 

when you own a set of 9k carbons Angry 

Only R7.71 (2x sms + bid) left my pocket for those wheels, so I guess it was a bargain I could not let go.

Mampara you got yours cheap! My winning bid was 27cents but I send 8 SMS's so my wheel are worth 3 times more than your at R24,27 - but mine have still not arrived Angry. Did you get yours?

Mampara you got yours cheap! My winning bid was 27cents but I send 8 SMS's so my wheel are worth 3 times more than your at R24' date='27 - but mine have still not arrived Angry. Did you get yours?[/quote']

Yip, got mine last week. Still in the box. Don't want to damage them.

mampara i'll take care of them for you!!

(you can bring them with when u come to work tomorrow LOL)
slowjoe2007-08-03 02:24:41