the prettiest places my bike has been

cat-i

Stop bragging cat-i

on a more serious note though. Looks absolutley beautiful but ohhhhh so cold. Dont think id survive that type of cold. The UK was bad enough for me thank you very much. I guess you also have to watch out for the ice on rocks where you ride otherwise you might see your aalie

Stop bragging cat-i

on a more serious note though. Looks absolutley beautiful but ohhhhh so cold. Dont think id survive that type of cold. The UK was bad enough for me thank you very much. I guess you also have to watch out for the ice on rocks where you ride otherwise you might see your aalie

bump - sorry - couldn't resist :D

to be honest, it was colder when i arrived back in sunny SA the weekend! There were only two really cold days - the day before all that snow fell, and the icy wind when we cycled off the escarpment. The snow-day next to lake yumdrok was absolutely amazing, though - as were the drop from the escarpment back to nepall - -10 the morning at the top, to 41 degrees in the shade in nepal!

Me and some friends did a ride from Ceres to the Matroosberge on Wednesday - No need to go to Tibet to ride in the snow ;)

post-5386-038846400 1277229397.jpg

Me and some friends did a ride from Ceres to the Matroosberge on Wednesday - No need to go to Tibet to ride in the snow ;)

hey morewood - the tibet-snow reminded me a lot of my very first mountain bike tour way back - we cycled from ceres over gydo (?) and into the cederberg, dwarsrivier, then out to clanwilliam and back over middlebergpas - it snowed the day before our tour started and looked very much like the tibettan snow :)

Dit lyk of dit 'n lekker toer was en dit klink of jy dit geniet het.

Die fotos is pragtig. :)

Dit lyk of dit 'n lekker toer was en dit klink of jy dit geniet het.

Die fotos is pragtig. :)

schwynn - jou gemis gisteraand!