Ride or Bicycling Mag?

Mr. G

Guest Big H

I prefer RIDE Mag. Buycycling is just an endless repeat of old stories. I wish Adele would read this and start making RIDE Mag avaiable digitally. May be a good thing as many trees are killed to make the magazine....... and I cannot buy it here in Nigerie!!!!!!!

bicycling for road cycling

tread/ride for mtb

triathlete sa and 220 triathlon for tri

Because of my habit to read 'behind closed doors', I am forced to buy them all, Tread, Bicycling and Ride (and Men's Health) otherwise I run out of reading material! I like all three because I am keen on both mtbing and rbiking and usually find what I am looking for in at least one of the mags. The official 2010 TDF guide is an absolute must for any cyclist! ;)

I would start a poll but I struggled long enough to get used to posting on the new hub -haha

But besides 1 or 2 posts, the feelings seem to mirror mine and if more mags like Tread take off then Bicycling will not feature in my purchases.

Well done Ride mag!

I don't find both of them interesting. I notice that Ride is more from Joburg and Bicycling is more from Cape Town. I am sick tired of seeing Mighty mouse in both magazines every month.

We need to hear or find out more on new rising young riders and their life.

I also want to hear more about ex-pro riders, what happened to them??

Ride and/or Tread are my choices.

I like all 3, but these 2 are by far my favourites!