LOOK 695

gummibear

how do we get our hands on one of these babies

whats cost and what colours this bad boy come in <_<

in the mood for a new ride

Ok...you can get your hands on one by contacting me, who will put you in touch with a dealer.

There will be three normal models, White, Red or Black which will retail at about R47000 (the Rand has tumbled a bit the last week or so)...then there will also be three premier collection models (where you can get your name custom painted, with really fancy paintwork. (Mondrian version for one). They will retail at about R53000. Remember this includes the frame, Zed2 cranks, Ergo Post, Keo Blade pedals and the Integrated stem.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

PM Mr Look he will help with the pricing.

http://cdn.media.cyclingnews.com/2010/07/21/1/cofidis_look_695_crank_600.jpg

Now what the hell is a BB65?

LOOK's new standard to fit the new one piece Zed 2 cranks. The others will follow....

53k for a frame? Now how on earth do they justify that? I dont care what size bearings the bb uses, thats just wrong.

53k for a frame? Now how on earth do they justify that? I dont care what size bearings the bb uses, thats just wrong.

Remember this includes the Zed2 cranks, Ergo Post, Keo Blade pedals and the Integrated stem which on other frames will add quite a bit if you had to buy them.

At the end of the day R53k will get you a custom frame and this is cheap compared to some other European brands.

Still a lot of money though:(

That is hectic.

But to soften the blow, it does include cranks and a stem. And you don't need a seatpost...

Im sure the frame is worth R50 000...for some. But for that kind of money I'll get my self a custom built Ti/steel frame, and some kick ass wheels.

Am I correct to say that every one is hand made and that each look bike comes with its own book and serial nr etc??

Im sure the frame is worth R50 000...for some. But for that kind of money I'll get my self a custom built Ti/steel frame, and some kick ass wheels.

and a car.