recovery drinks / supplements

o yes,

you get Peptopro Sport wich is mixed with a carb mix,but last only for a few servings,the price almost the same as just the normal one wich last ages.I use it for running,swimming and biking.enjoy

Hi Kaka,

Peptopro repair muscle damage(building)during excercise.It contains no carbs,so the energy drink of choise gives the energy,but in conjunction with Peptopro wich just gives you the legs when needed.i did a 130km mtb ride this past weekend,never bonked,never had weak legs.Sip it every 30min,or 15 min intervals.And it is so effective in repairing damage muscle,that you'll never have sore legs.I vote for this stuff,it's very easy on the stomach,never eyeing out the next bush for a upset tummy.

Try it,you'll never ride without it.

Hi Kaka

I can only confirm what GTForce said. Unfortunately I can not afford to ride with Peptopro all the time. I buy the sachets of 10 in a box which I can then use per occasion - say when I do a new long route etc etc.

I found that Sportron's Reignite works like a bomb!! It's FoodState which means it's all natural and doesn't have anything that can damage your insides. It replenishes glycogen stores as well as electrolytes, vitamins and minerals lost during training. It contains Whey protein, maltodextrin (helps with carb metabolism), Glutamin (helps with protein build and immune system) as well as Peptopro.

A smoothie with yoghurt, bananas, apples, meusli and honey also works wonderfully!

If you would like to know more about supplementation of any kind please email your direct questions to me: sean@cadencenutrition.com