hows this for a stick on a bike

pastapouch

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry mate - dont swing that way... bob knows a gay pilot tho, if you're interested

Yeah, he was the one that backed up the airport in Durban the other day.

Fandacious I thought that pic was showing that you are a Pet Shop Boys fan...... :lol:

Over our way we've got the Troeteldierwinkel Boets & their big hit - East Rand Boys & West Rand Girls.

Moegoe - cut out chips, chocolates & coffee....YOH!

Think the winter chill doesn't help the burning of fat either! Getting up to ride in the dark doesn't fascinate me much, besides the leaving a warm bed to dress like the michelin man to still freeze :( & the cold helps us to binge eat :huh:

Riding in Summer is so much easier, i dropped round 4kg's at the beginning of the year, living normally but just continuous training. Think i should start watching Oprah for weight loss tips :P

Bos - surfing in CPT....u must really like cold water!

When I was racing school boys, I was around 1.65m and weighing 62kg's. Got sick after SA Champs, and lost 12kg's in a month... Looked like a hat stand wearing a t-shirt, never mind a coathanger. Now I've grown up and out - 1.96m and 87kg's, wiff blerrie skinny legs!

Lemme see, 1.75 or thereabouts and 60ks when I last measured. But even then I don't look too much like I could fall through my own arse (I hope). Most of these pros seem to weigh less than their bikes, and their thighs must be bigger than their chests. Some of their calves don't look great either ... maybe it's the drugs.