Cycle House PTA

Craig.ripper

I must just say I live in randburg and been looking for a bike for my wife an extra Small.

And I am not bad mouthing bike shops in this part of town but I just felt that no matter what shop we went to we were rushed and one even told us to wait for the 2011 bikes.

So we took to 140 km return trip out to Cycle House expecting the same service but we were presently surprised by the excellent service we got for

My bike and my wife’s new Scott...

Thanks to Anton it’s well worth the trip

Keep it up man...

Craig

Pretoria North, Cnr of Daan de wet Nel and Bokmakierie. Situated inside the centre there. Big sign outside you cant miss it

I have to agree. I stay in the east of PTA but will always take the drive to Cycle House in the north. I bought my first decent MTB from them a bit more than a year ago and since then went back numerous times. Every single time without exception they gave me excellent service and prices that nobody else good get close to. They definitely don't have the most attractive shop, but they give great service, advise and price. I am due for an upgrade and guess where my money is going.