Well done Cycling South Africa

Chris Willemse

....., I'm not actually that impressed about the way this very basic of steps, the announcement, has been handled.

Poephol !!!!!!!!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! Now we must support the sponsor who put money in cycling..

Can't wait!

yes, we need to support our sponsors in cycling... i recently changed to Myway and MTN, works me out about R70 a month more, but at least the +-R4200 is going to the guys supporting my sport

cool, now we can also moon the peloton as it passes through some little town....

no dude this is south africa, we p!ss in the waterbottles or steal the team vans ;)

Guest Big H

Poephol !!!!!!!!

Praat jy so voor jou familie ook?????? ...... jou commin double poster!!!!!!!!

Poephol !!!!!!!!

Thanks for the insight, perhaps you could delve into your considerable vocabulary to find some more meaningful words to express why it is you think the way you do. Go on, I challenge you, although it's a challenge I'm sure you'll lose!

no dude this is south africa, we p!ss in the waterbottles or steal the team vans ;)

druk n vuvuzella in contador se speke?

druk n vuvuzella in contador se speke?

thats it.... now the south-african spirit is coming through...just add a knopkierrie and some burning tyres along the road and we're on ;)

Good news indeed!

It was stated that the Tour and the Sponsor will be announced with a proper press conf/function in the near future.

Lets give CSA a fair chance before getting all pesimistic again.

Good news indeed!

It was stated that the Tour and the Sponsor will be announced with a proper press conf/function in the near future.

Lets give CSA a fair chance before getting all pesimistic again.

Sorry if I sounded pessimistic, I didn't mean to be. I'm all for this, it's fantastic news. I just wish there was more info available than "We're having a new tour", and "Things are going to be great and world class from now on". Some specific details of what they plan on implementing regarding the intended new direction, and how they plan on actually implementing these changes would be really great.

Lets give the Federation the opportunity to make a announcement when the time is suitable for them. We should keep thumbs up for them . Cycling needs a great and big tour.

Yeah, that's what I'd like to know.... Who sponsors something for their name to be kept secret? Didn't this happen before, and the the mystery sponsor never actually showed up?

If the deal is not finished and negotiations are still going, thats the way to do it.

It gould go sour if a sponsor was named prematurely for then the sporson got exposure without paying e cent.

Possibly there are talks to more than one possible sponsor and the best one will get the deal.

This would pose legal implications if one sponsor knew about the other one.

Typically like how tenders are done.

Well done again to CSA.

Fantastic news............just can't help feeling that we've heard it all before. This is not the first time a Tour of SA has been anounced, with a similar anouncement a few months later that it will be postponed.

let's hope they hold true to their word this time.

Sorry if I sounded pessimistic, I didn't mean to be. I'm all for this, it's fantastic news. I just wish there was more info available than "We're having a new tour", and "Things are going to be great and world class from now on". Some specific details of what they plan on implementing regarding the intended new direction, and how they plan on actually implementing these changes would be really great.

Weereens...Poephol :-)