First Ride

shaunh

I have just rode my bike from my home in Glenvista to the Lido Hotel and back. The weather is great .This is my first ride on this road since Graham Cooper & Sybrandt van Dyk tragically lost their lives.

It really was emotional to ride this road with all the signs I have managed to have erected on it. It is so different than when you are in your car.Big%20smile

On the downside, there is a sign on the service road outside the Waterstone College that was 'bent' by a car. Having a good look at it, it has been damaged for a while. How many guys out there have actually rode right passed this sign and did not bother to try and straighten the pole or at least let the sign point in the right direction. Very sad indeed!!!Thumbs%20Down

Great to have you back on a bike my friend! I know that the loss of your friends had a huge impact on you, and I'm glad to hear you take such a big step towards healing.

Talking of your signs, I was so greatful to see all the signs that you've put up in the Muldersdrift area. I'm proud to know you and call you friend.

Wolvie, once DAD pays the money over to Lenong Supa Signs then we can identify a route near centurion where we can erect 8 signs. If you have any ideas on the route please let me know.

Pta Hubbers put in your 5c (actually 10000 or more cents would be a good contribution now that I think about it)

Botha ave from Fountains up past Irene (in both directions) a number of clubs use that road.

Along Hans Strydom

Lynnwood road out to Boschkop as well as the Boschkop loop.