Looking for Cycle buddy doing - tbl mountain surr etc

LJDB

Looking for a cycling buddy if anyone is keen to join cycling up Table mountain or I will join. Normally cycle 3x a week up tbl mountain after work. I normally cycle from my house (Tamboerskloof) to Deerpark and from there to Blockhouse and around Table Mountain. Been told it is unsafe to cycle alone. So if anyone is keen for 16:45 - 17:00 in the week to meet at deer park it will be great.

hey. may be able to join you some times. How often do you go. Cant do this coming week as i am on duty but chat about it next week.

Thanks for the comment!That will be great! I am very easy on which days. I normally cycle on the weather conditions as for no rain or I hit my trainer.As long as I rest 2days from the 5 days and not weeknds. Weekends I normally take my bike out on sat and sun doing races, tokai, Durbanville Area's like Hillcrest, contermanskloof etc. Lookig fwd hearing from you again. :)

just drop me a PM wen you go, I stay in tamboerskloof and know some verycool little hidden tracks that wil "light up" your ride

I live in Tamboerskloof as well and will definitely join in for some midweek rides. I won't be able to make 5pm though, but could probably make 5:30.

Let me know if you're riding next week.

Always riding every week. So just let me know. Went riding yesterday again by myself so who ever is avail to join please do!;-)

Hi

I ride on the mountain a couple times a week too and would be keen to hook up. I leave from the top of Kloof Street between 4 and 5 PM,through Deer Park and up to the Blockhouse.

I am in Joburg all of next week, but will be up and riding from the 24th.

@LJDB, hi. it'll be a good idea to show up at the weekly Tuesday Time Trial up to the Blockhouse..you'll get to meet some regulars!they start at Deer Park gate2(not the one by Spar,but the one around the corner..they start 17h15.. ChunkyMoney on theHub knows more..

Hi Leo

I'll meet you tomorrow at 17:30 at Kloofnek Superette. We can take it from there.

Anyone else who wants to join in is welcome.

Cheers

Hey guys

I am going cycling this afternoon if anyone is interested in joining. Leaving from my place then from kloofnek Superette 17:30 up table mountain doing loops etc.

• 2 weeks later...

Howzit, anyone keen to do a ride tonight. The whole mountain's covered in clouds - should be nice to ride with lights on.

Kloofnek Superette at 17:45?

Cheers