Cadence Nutrition

duringd

Been looking around to try and get some, thanks for the heads-up on the online shops.

duringd - I agree with you! Dr Swart frequently comments about it - that's how I picked up on it - otherwise I would not have known about it's existence. He mentioned Marathon, but like you say, it's not on the site, so I presumed it was a product that's been replaced by some of those available now - I think Revolution. It now seems it may be the other way around.

Been looking around to try and get some, thanks for the heads-up on the online shops.

duringd - I agree with you! Dr Swart frequently comments about it - that's how I picked up on it - otherwise I would not have known about it's existence. He mentioned Marathon, but like you say, it's not on the site, so I presumed it was a product that's been replaced by some of those available now - I think Revolution. It now seems it may be the other way around.

Is revolution not a slightly different product? It's for training and shorter 2-3 hour distances. Marathon is more of a stage racing product along the lines of Epic Pro. It has added whey protein for muscular support, more gradual absorbtion and recovery on the go. That's my understanding anyway.

Is revolution not a slightly different product? It's for training and shorter 2-3 hour distances. Marathon is more of a stage racing product along the lines of Epic Pro. It has added whey protein for muscular support, more gradual absorbtion and recovery on the go. That's my understanding anyway.

Halllooooooooooooo! Anybody from Cadence want to help us mere mortals out in this discussion? Thanks :unsure:

• 1 year later...

The supply of this product is becoming more scarce by the day. CWC has a couple of items, but no real stock and they say they don't know when they will get new stock..... NOT GOOD! Seems it is time to change!

time to change!

I train on this, cheaper than 32gi

http://www.africashop.com.au/shop/images/uploads/P8125098a.jpg

pickn'pay has plenty of stock.

For racing I am using old faithful:

http://www.fitsportslab.com/Portals/0/carbosupreme.jpg

I used Cadence Energy (Banana Flavour) for the first time on the Cobra. It mixes much better than some of the other stuff I tried before. More milky iso the powdery texture of most other drinks. If you get my drift.

Did not complete cause stopped to help buddy that was unvolved in that infamous crash. So whether it can get me through endured sufferring remains to be seen.