Collegiate Cycling (USA)

GWilson

Any information please.

We're currently considering a partial scholarship for my son to study in Colorado, USA. Other than the academic reasons, the opportunity also allows for him to participate in the Collegiate Cycling programme (road and track).      

Do any of you know of someone in SA that has taken this route (Collegiate Cycling) that we could have a chat to,..    

Any information please.

We're currently considering a partial scholarship for my son to study in Colorado' date=' USA. Other than the academic reasons, the opportunity also allows for him to participate in the Collegiate Cycling programme (road and track).      

Do any of you know of someone in SA that has taken this route (Collegiate Cycling) that we could have a chat to,..    
[/quote']

IF ya wanna go the cyling way Europe is the way. Level in most places in the states is still quite poor.

haha this is like de ja vu!! I also had that thought of goint to usa for the superior power training coaching and general coaching...also want to know the same thing