Euro bike show 2011

Chris Willemse

Will check all these requests but will assure you that we are going to get many more different items in at very good prices.

Thanks for all the info and mails. Never thought that we will have to take so many photos. Basically every cyclist wants us to take a snap of a different item. Thanks buddy's. We will try our out most.

Remember keep an eye on the gallery at www.cwcycles.co.za as from Tuesday night for the latest photos on the 2011 stock. We will be leaving on Saturday. Please send us some more info and questions

Thanks for all the info and mails. Never thought that we will have to take so many photos. Basically every cyclist wants us to take a snap of a different item. Thanks buddy's. We will try our out most.

Remember keep an eye on the gallery at www.cwcycles.co.za as from Tuesday night for the latest photos on the 2011 stock. We will be leaving on Saturday. Please send us some more info and questions

LOL, just strap a GoPro to your head and walk around with that - might be a problem uploading that amount of data at SA's 3G roaming rates though...

LOL, just strap a GoPro to your head and walk around with that - might be a problem uploading that amount of data at SA's 3G roaming rates though...

classic

Yes we are here in Germany and will go to Frederickshaven in the morning. Tomorrow we will attend the DEMO DAY where most of the suppliers will make their cycles available to the Industry, retailers and representatives of the media for a demo ride. This will take place from 10. untill 17:00 . This is going to be awesome and we will post some stunning pics tomorrow night on www.cwcycles. co.za

please please take some pics and get info on pedals with power meters built in...

Watch this space...