Giant(Dragons) Service???

Mr. G

Hi Juan....

BRC is not a exclusive Giant dealer anymore.... He picked up some tiff with them regarding stock and is now stocking about 5 different brands.

But there is nothing wrong with his service.

Mathews is back with the shop again.So the Workshop is tip top again as well...

He also has one of the best wheel builders working for him.

Sorry, I apologies. I didn't know that, but ya its a great shop and I'm glad Matt is back! I havent been there in very long.

There a customer is family, not just a customer :)

After working with those clowns for 2 years, I will never recommend Trek to any of my customers, not because its a bad brand, but because the company is not fit to carry a brand like Trek. And the tjommie tjommie the owner is with his mates, and sell direct to public at a lower price than cost to the shops?! I dont agree with their principals

I couldn't figure out of the problem was on the supplier/distributor side, or international. I think that just answered my question.

I fully agree with you.

But if an account is blocked, the suppliers wont even send out a warranty, I've experienced it when I moved from Bruce's to a shop that only sold Trek/GF.

When I was at Bruce's, if a frame comes in and its a warranty and Dragons dont have stock, Bruce made a plan to give the customer a frame out of his stock, and he waits for the warranty then from Dragons. Thats what I call customer service!

Test the shop and ask for a date and time that they reported the matter

Get the person's name and number and follow up from your side.

You will find that more often than not the shop is at fault when there are delays.

Even if a shops account is closed, Dragons should get the customers details when they request the part needed and get in touch with him/her!

Hi Garth. You should have recieved a mail from Dragons Sports re your questions.

We try our best to provide the best service we can for all our brands, not just Giant. There are sometimes other factors involved that make things not run as smoothly as one would like.

Please get you friend to contact us at info@dragons.co.za or 021 461 6252 about this outstanding part and we'll see where the problem is and do our best to sort it out.

Hi Garth. You should have recieved a mail from Dragons Sports re your questions.

We try our best to provide the best service we can for all our brands, not just Giant. There are sometimes other factors involved that make things not run as smoothly as one would like.

Please get you friend to contact us at info@dragons.co.za or 021 461 6252 about this outstanding part and we'll see where the problem is and do our best to sort it out.

Hi GhostFace

Many thanks, I did get hold of Gert at Dragons without much success.After a short debate I asked him for a contact number, so that people with related issues can contact him-he never sent me one!Then I sent that message to a lady there who must of asked him to call me, which he did and left me a message.If he was as serious about customer service as he said he was he would have sent me the details first time!