Friday 31 August

Skye

Skey yea i would love to do that i just need to get the guys at our work together and motivated our GM is a cyclist and is actually in singapore doing a iron man this weekend so i want to get a work team together i got 4 definite riders but need some more and hopefully they will sponser us with some kit and entry fees ect ect . would love to do the DC . Holy what about you ??? you want to come and work for us ????

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hagar did you see the news flash about the DC, PM me your email address and I will forward it to you

Hagar did you see the news flash about the DC' date=' PM me your email address and I will forward it to you

[/quote']

c'mon, now you're emailing DC stuff and i don't even know what the DC is. i mean, i have DC comics ...

double century is 200km from swellendam around robertson area hey man that is the place to buy that jeripigo and muskadel its a team event that you all have to ride together as a team . would love to do it

double century is 200km from swellendam around robertson area hey man that is the place to buy that jeripigo and muskadel its a team event that you all have to ride together as a team . would love to do it

careful, my friend, you're talking about drinking and cycling. that acceptable, skye?LOLLOL
holy roller2007-08-31 12:44:10

sorry wont do it again WinkWink got my indoor braai also going keeping my back warm while i am hubbing Big%20smile20070831_124744_31082007095.jpg

my afrikaans is k@k, maar ek is jaloors! 

no man, how about i change my plans, i'm not coming for the argus. i'm coming till the argus!

Ok wait I am going to get the camera

rubbing my hands in glee!!!!!!!Big%20smileWinkLOLClapWinkTongueBig%20smileSmilesorry, couldn't decide which of these emoticon thingies to useLOL

my afrikaans is k@k' date=' maar ek is jaloors! 

no man, how about i change my plans, i'm not coming for the argus. i'm coming till the argus!
[/quote']

LOLLOLLOL excellent ja man what the hell no problem you wont want to go home . bring the kids with we take them on those lekker rides here around the westcoast

hagar, you gotta meet my boys. they would demand to sleep in front of that fire! love 'em so much ....... until they tear my house apart tomorrowLOLLOL 

hagar' date=' you gotta meet my boys. they would demand to sleep in front of that fire! love 'em so much ....... until they tear my house apart tomorrowLOLLOL [/quote']

hey man yea thats what boys are all about i remember when i was young my folks had their hands full WinkWink ek was die laat lambetjie and was also spoilt rotten !!! i simply love kids man its them that keep you young!!! i took our foster child to rugby about 3 weeks ago it was his first game he has ever seen live at newlands his eyes were like saucers he could not even drink his coke was so excited to see his heros the Springboks simply loves them just to watch him made my evening