Friday 31 August

Skye

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

fireplace going strong " note the kids bed in the foreground they got the best seats in the houseWinkWink spoilt rotten i tell you

Ok I will have to sneak this one..... Otherwise the wheel's will turn and he won't help me when I have problems with my bike. ClapClap

he gives you any trouble' date=' just threaten to dent his giant again. don't worry, i'm bigger than him.
[/quote']

Threatening to dent his Giant road bike will work the best. Thanks for the offer of protection. Big%20smile

fireplace going strong " note the kids bed in the foreground they got the best seats in the houseWinkWink spoilt rotten i tell you

them kids is gonna have some competition when the argus comes roundLOLLOL

Ok I will have to sneak this one..... Otherwise the wheel's will turn and he won't help me when I have problems with my bike. ClapClap

i've offered mandibles protection. i'll offer you bike maintenance. deal?

Holy Roller, you can not post pictures on the hub unless it has a couch in it LOL you should know the rules by now Skye2007-08-31 12:19:37

LOLLOL we just board here the flippen house belongs to them . And sweetie was never like that she has gone soft in her old age WinkWink now she also wants some " soet wyn" loves her muskadel must be the Montague red too hey man difficult customer

hagar, i'm a jerepigo man! can i bring my herman charles bosman hat and books?

skye, couch, easy chair ... doesn't matter. sleeping other/better halves. go for it. i'll bend the rules for tonight 

you can bring them my friend no problem . hey jeripigo i got a half bottle of 1975 KWV here in the wall unit tucked into it the other day godd stuff that warms the cockkles of your heart Wink

Clearly we are not on the same page!!!! I am talking about a seriaaas ride and you 2 are talking about drinkingSkye2007-08-31 12:29:14