Friday 31 August

Skye

forgot stuff at the office after a great lunch which ended some 20 minutes ago.........now off to supper!!

hitting the masking agents again?
somsing like zat hombre!!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

he got into work v.v.late

Yip' date=' we were beginning to wonder if he'd survived the night Wink
[/quote']

are you able to provide any inside info on the "dodgy" cellphone photos he was going on about earlier?

Hagar were in the Western Cape do you stay cause my neck of the wood's it is p****ing with rain. The weather lady also says 80% rain tomorrow and Sunday

no my friend i gotta braai the meat its some t bones marinated in Jimmies sauce. Sweetie is the one that does the fish !!! she was born and bred here and know just how believe me. you gotta taste her snoek braaied on the coals . Dont forget the invite WinkWink perhaps you gotta come down Argus time and pay us a visit here on the westcoast we will organise a couple of kreef too Big%20smileBig%20smile some mussels and calamari hell man i am making myself hungry

forgot stuff at the office after a great lunch which ended some 20 minutes ago.........now off to supper!!

good man!

good man!
Victoria Concordia Crescit

Skye we are in Saldanha !!! Do you know Anna from Saldanha ??? the fish factory when they process the fishmeal jis likes it can really pong but you get used to it too

no my friend i gotta braai the meat its some t bones marinated in Jimmies sauce. Sweetie is the one that does the fish !!! she was born and bred here and know just how believe me. you gotta taste her snoek braaied on the coals . Dont forget the invite WinkWink perhaps you gotta come down Argus time and pay us a visit here on the westcoast we will organise a couple of kreef too Big%20smileBig%20smile some mussels and calamari hell man i am making myself hungry

aaaaaah man, why do you have to go and do that? there i was happy with the sashimi platter i'd had before the keg. argus is actually good. i'm busier that a nun's .... (maybe i shouldn't say what)

[/quote']

are you able to provide any inside info on the "dodgy" cellphone photos he was going on about earlier?

My lips are sealed Tongue

good man!
Victoria Concordia Crescit

love it when you talk dirtyLOL

My better 1/2 saw a gap in the wall late yesterday when I reminded him I had a meeting. He arrived home around midnight with all the normal excuses I am sure it is a book you guy's must read. Never the less it is all picture and no sound from my side!!! He is currently sitting on the chair next to me with his Lap Top on his lap snoring away. Should I take a picture of him and post it on the hub

[/quote']

My lips are sealed Tongue

you're no funLOL

My better 1/2 saw a gap in the wall late yesterday when I reminded him I had a meeting. He arrived home around midnight with all the normal excuses I am sure it is a book you guy's must read. Never the less it is all picture and no sound from my side!!! He is currently sitting on the chair next to me with his Lap Top on his lap snoring away. Should I take a picture of him and post it on the hub

need you ask?

you're no funLOL

I'm worried he'll take revenge as he's very good at it! I've been on the receiving end before.

you're no funLOL

I'm worried he'll take revenge as he's very good at it! I've been on the receiving end before.

he gives you any trouble, just threaten to dent his giant again. don't worry, i'm bigger than him.