Look Vs Time

Pretorim

Want to change from Egg Beaters to Look MTB pedals. We've had some negative feedback on these pedals and have also looked at Time, but they are a lot heavier & expensive.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

You're right. Some people complained that the first generation Quartz unclipped too easy. LOOK then modified the pedal with an upgraded spring for a more "secure" clip. The second generation pedals....are the benchmark in pedals....or am I biased? :rolleyes:

post-1871-039271200 1283434874.jpg

Why do you want to change from Eggbeaters?

Friend of mine rides with a pair of look quartz, because he doesn't like eggbeaters. Had some problems with the first set. Took them in, exchanged them on the spot, now he he love them.

You're right. Some people complained that the first generation Quartz unclipped too easy. LOOK then modified the pedal with an upgraded spring for a more "secure" clip. The second generation pedals....are the benchmark in pedals....or am I biased? :rolleyes:

Do you have to compare your top of the range pedal to a mid-range egg-beater (ie Eggbeater SL)?? compare it to a Eggbeater 2Ti or 4Ti. 4Ti almost a 100gr lighter.

Do you have to compare your top of the range pedal to a mid-range egg-beater (ie Eggbeater SL)?? compare it to a Eggbeater 2Ti or 4Ti. 4Ti almost a 100gr lighter.

Well the Carbon Quarts is not the top of the range either. I think they took the top of the range that does not have Ti parts.

Well the Carbon Quarts is not the top of the range either. I think they took the top of the range that does not have Ti parts.

Thanks Mampara. They actually compared pedals in the same price point.