new web site Intersting idea..

Colnago

Very weird - Something fishy going on you think? :unsure:

i guess the person who owns the site will soon come out would be nice to see if they had anything to say about it..but from my point of view

www.bicyclesforsale-sa.co.za looks a lot more professional and in the end seems like a great idea..if they can get as they say "shops compete for more clients" then im sure they can get better prices through the stores who actually want the business.

i guess yea it seems like the middle man again but who cares if the middle man is really getting you the best deal..

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i guess the person who owns the site will soon come out would be nice to see if they had anything to say about it..but from my point of view

www.bicyclesforsale-sa.co.za looks a lot more professional and in the end seems like a great idea..if they can get as they say "shops compete for more clients" then im sure they can get better prices through the stores who actually want the business.

i guess yea it seems like the middle man again but who cares if the middle man is really getting you the best deal..

I'll be testing both of these sites very soon ;) - Looking for another bike for the wife, just need to decide what bike to get her :unsure:

I'll be testing both of these sites very soon ;) - Looking for another bike for the wife, just need to decide what bike to get her :unsure:

Crack, it is the same person/business ...

i tried the www.bicyclesforsale-sa.co.za/ and im waiting for the quote on a groupset..was promised an answer today.

ill you all know..what comes back

got a answer from them today about Sram red price was R12500 that seems good or not? what you guys think?

got a answer from them today about Sram red price was R12500 that seems good or not? what you guys think?

Is that R12 500 or meant to read R1250? :unsure: Ok stupid question it must be the groupset. Well CWC are doing them for R11 500 - So I guess its not a good price :rolleyes:

Is that R12 500 or meant to read R1250? :unsure: Ok stupid question it must be the groupset. Well CWC are doing them for R11 500 - So I guess its not a good price :rolleyes:

A question asked of many of these online shops, does CWC have stock and does that R11500.00 include shipping? Colnago does this new site have Sram Red in stock?

I can do SRAM Red for you at R11 500.00 locally here in JHB. Will include installation and setting up, etc :)

Im still waiting on your prices for Shimano parts????? :huh:

Hi Crack

Sorry I never got back to you mate. Unfortunately Cool Heat Agencies wont supply to me as yet as I do not have a showroom at the moment :( Apologies

Hi Crack

Sorry I never got back to you mate. Unfortunately Cool Heat Agencies wont supply to me as yet as I do not have a showroom at the moment :( Apologies

Its all good :P Happy days

Hoping to have that problem solved ASAP though... There are plans for a showroom! B)

Watch this space B)

What else do you do? What else do you sell, I need a kidney? :huh: