This Sunday Ride (25-06)

ewep

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

BB, i've sent a reply.... whch GPS do you have? and whch version of Training Center? -  can only import .crs, .hst or .wkt files. I need to fgure out how to really use this garmin to it's max.... at this stage i'm foundering around getting stuck (guess it also doesn't help that i'm fiddling around n between working! smileys/smiley9.gif

I use a Garmin Forerunner 201 (on the MTB) or Etrex Vista (in my car and my son's bike!). I am running Training centre v3.1.4 but created the route in Garmin MapSource.

Tonight at home I'll play with the training centre stuff! Hopefully I can then export it to a file you can use!

SP / EWEP - Did the pictures / word document at least help?

OK, Brendon has agreed to a Take 2 on driving support so we will be there. Cool!

He says I owe him BEEG time!

Just a favour, can I ask for petrol donations? I've usually got company petrol but I've used a lot over the past weekend! R10.00 per person shouldn't break the bank? And we promise to stock the car with spare water, bananas, etc!

I'm in Michelle!!!!  R10 will be yours, I'll fax it to you in 10 mins smileys/smiley15.gif.  Serious note though, it's a toughy hey, so all who join, remember, I might MOAN again smileys/smiley36.gifsmileys/smiley36.gifsmileys/smiley36.gifsmileys/smiley36.gif

BigBen, check your mail please!!

ewep, I'll join you at the back. In fact, if we drop back far enough, we can hang onto the car rear view mirrors and cheat!!!

Just kidding! See you on Sunday!

Guys!

Seems like I will be able to join you guys on Sunday. I have been looking forward to Suikerbossie for a long time smiley4.gif

Only one problem, I dont have a clue about JHB so you guys will have to give me detailed directions from Sandton to where we start off.

I have probably done more km's on my bike in JHB than in my car.

Slowpoke/MichellH, can't you guys help epoh?  I don't know how to explain to him how to get to Meyersdal!!!! smileys/smiley9.gifsmileys/smiley9.gif

Ok guys.

Epoh you can follow us, we stay near you, PM me for details

Michelleh I think that is more than reasonable, I don't know why we didn't think of it before. In fact seeing as you eventually had two cars last week I will give R20 each for me and Sonic.

See you guys Sunday.

Don't forget the R20 entry fee to the Nature reserve! Flip you guys are making jealous with all this talk of coffee shops support vehicles etc.

Might test she who must be obeyed's reaction to joining you, you never know perhaps I get special dispensation to join you.