Cabinet hails SA science progress

Vuilgoed

Vuilgoed so when are you leaving ?

So if you dont' like how the country is going you must leave. You are probably a student. Because if you are not affected and frustrated by whats happening in this country...

What our navy saves us in protecting our fisheries from poachers from other countries may well be worth more that what the navy cost us. I will try get the figures next week and post back. Things are not always as simple as they may seem. Navies also need also need to know how to work with others they may help or need help from later. Any navy people who can comment?

Hence my original comment: Why do we need anything more than is needed to intercept illegal fishermen?

So if you're not blindly patriotic de facto "you need to leave"? I thought that the paying of tax allowed one to criticize! No?

no man you got the wrong end of the ciggie stick.

there is a difference between criticizing and just complaining without any positive suggestions.

to much to type and to much work - hope you know what I mean.

no man you got the wrong end of the ciggie stick.

there is a difference between criticizing and just complaining without any positive suggestions.

to much to type and to much work - hope you know what I mean.

I have plenty of positive suggestions. For example, I suggest that in future it would be better for you to elaborate somewhat rather than make ambiguous statements that can be interpreted as being offensive and combative. Also, cycling has much bigger cardiovascular benefits than jumping to conclusions.

No Man Vuilgoodies....

I wasnt saying that you were not having anything positive to say .... I was replying to the we are not allowed to critisize ..... we are allowed to critisize , it just depends on how.

apologies if I offended you. I didnt mean to be combative.