LBS - Customer Service

Caerus

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Greg is good,always had good service from him

YEAH, one of the few decent shops - good advice from them ;)

Just on 8,9 and 10 speeds -

I read in a magazine that the new Shimano 10 speed XTR can only run with the new Shimano 10 Speed XTR chain...

I bet in the future we will start seeing more of this...

Once you buy it, you are stuck with it!

Its all hype anyway - wait till the mud gets stuck into the cassettes :lol:

I know the exact shop you are talking about, also found these guys very arrogant, seems to be a norm for cycle shops now days. I have two shops I support, im in JHB, one down the road from me, guys are pretty cool and we get along but a bit pricey, the got my main man in Bloem, excellent prices and the dude goes the xtra mile to make sure you are happy and does great prices.

One day when I am big, I want to be an arrogant bicycle salesman

Further to this I must add some great customer service - See I dont always moan :lol:

Classic Eyes - Pavillion Shopping Centre(Durban) Corey Naidoo.

What a pleasure dealing with a sales person like her, many quetions, emails and phone calls later. Me trying to save as much money as possible(as usual :) ) Bringing in the same frames that they had in stock that I sourced from overseas myself at a third of their price, She still gives me discount when I didnt even ask for it.

This is someone that went completly the extra mile, granted I hope she gets more business for herself by me telling you of my experience. I got my Adidas Adizero Rx Ready with full prescription lenses. anti scratch, anti glare and transition lenses for only R1000(frame not included) this is after Rudy Project quoted me R5000 for just the lenses. So ive ended up only paying R2000 for the complete setup for me :D :D

So anyone wanting to get full prescrption riding glasses/sunnies please see her. She also told me that they are doing an offer of full precription polarisd lenses for your sunglasses for +_R500(introductry offer)This will depend on your current lenses shape & frame shape too.