Lets all just be friends

Caerus

What's wrong with disposable Diapers?

Just a short one, they are totally non bio - degradable and in Europe already they are running out of landrefill sites - So they are shipping them off to Africa & South American countries to be stuck in the ground - Its a major major problem. Billions of tons of shitty nappies. Fact :angry:

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All the guys on the Hub I've actually met at some stage were all great. You don't all get along??? :huh:

Except for the roadies that NEVER greet me while I'm riding my MTB all over the pavement :D

See, this is zachery the kind of attitude that makes it all go pear shaped.

MTB peeps who take it personally when we roadies don't greet back. :(

Dude, this is my rationale and I'm sticking to it. As a roadie, I am too busy. Watching the road to see that no-one in a cage (car) is launching a sneak attack on my back wheel or trying to slip me while I'm doing 40 and he's doing like 140. I just can't fathom yet why this doesn't work. (Maybe one day) :unsure:

Then, we get to dodge pedestrians, greet other roadies, try to escape the 'hood dogs who scheme that my leg makes a good snack. (at least those are the smart dogs. Some of these dumb mutts think the wheels make good snacks. (Go figure.) :angry:

And then there's you, the MTB rider. On the pavement where we don't expect to see peeps. ;) :blink:

With all this going on, I still need to keep two hands on the bars 99.9% of the time so I usuaully only manage to greet one fellow roadie per ride. :huh:

Where do I find the time to still find and greet you? 'specially when I'm doing like 40 something and you going a lot slower. The eyesight is not so good anymore. :P ;)

Do we have to hold hands?

Renewable diapers? Dead easy. Leave it outside to dry and then chip off the offending bits.

BTW, hullo Skivvy!

Do we have to hold hands?

Renewable diapers? Dead easy. Leave it outside to dry and then chip off the offending bits.

BTW, hullo Skivvy!

As crazy as it seems it will one day become a major ecological problem, if it hasnt already. Im no eco warrior or anything, Was just told this recently. There are some scary stats that go along with this story :(

That sounded quite sheepish for a guy called mbp

You taken up smoking now Heartcoppi? You would make Covie so proud :lol:

No, was just wondering if it made me look cool or what?

Nah, not your style :unsure: Makes you look like an arse more then anything :lol:

The dude is from Durban , let him be .

let me guess crack take one malawi cob, wrap it in the finest DB poison and deepfry it in some Ace Swazi seedles??

let me guess crack take one malawi cob, wrap it in the finest DB poison and deepfry it in some Ace Swazi seedles??

If only I smoked that stuff - Sounds a great combo though :lol:

LOL, whats that about? :unsure:

That sounded quite sheepish for a guy called mbp

Yes irony.... I think i'm going to start a thread called "Lets all just kill each other to pieces"

are you on crack?

Been on my crack all day, starting to get sore. How about a dance around the fire singing ǃke e: ǀxarra ǁke

Dear friends! Send me your e-mail addresses so that I can finally send this out (I need some new wheels and figure that 15 or so of you will just about crack it):

A friend of mine opened his wife's underwear drawer and picked up a silk paper wrapped package:

'This, - he said - isn't any ordinary package.'

He unwrapped the box and stared at both the silk paper and the box.

'She got this the first time we went to New York , 8 or 9 years ago She has never put it on , was saving it for a special occasion.

Well, I guess this is it.

He got near the bed and placed the gift box next to the other clothing he was taking to the funeral house, his wife had just died.

He turned to me and said:

'Never save something for a special occasion.

Every day in your life is a special occasion'..

I still think those words changed my life.

Now I read more and clean less.

I sit on the porch without worrying about anything.

I spend more time with my family, and less at work.

I understood that life should be a source of experience to be lived up to, not survived through.

I no longer keep anything.

I use crystal glasses every day...

I'll wear new clothes to go to the supermarket, if I feel like it.

I don't save my special perfume for special occasions, I use it whenever I want to.

The words 'Someday...' and ' One Day...' are fading away from my dictionary.

;

If it's worth seeing, listening or doing, I want to see, listen or do it now....

I don't know what my friend's wife would have done if she knew she wouldn't be there the next morning, this nobody can tell.

I think she might have called her relatives and closest friends.

She might call old friends to make peace over past quarrels.

I'd like to think she would go out for Chinese, her favorite food.

It's these small things that I would regret not doing, if I knew my time had come..

Each day, each hour, each minute, is special.

Live for today, for tomorrow is promised to no-one...

If you got this, it's because someone cares for you and because, probably, there's someone you care about.

If you're too busy to send this out to other people and you say to yourself that you will send it 'One of these days' , remember that 'One day' is far away... or might never come.....

No matter if you're superstitious or not, spend some time reading it.

It holds useful messages for the soul.

Don't keep this message.

This Tantra must leave your hands within 96 hours

Send copies and watch what goes on in the next four days

You'll have a pleasant surprise.

This is true, even if you're not superstitious.

Now, here's the fun of it:

Send this message to at least 5 people and your life will improve

0-4 people: your life improves slightly.

5-9 people: your life improves according to your expectations !

9-14 people: you'll have at least 5 surprises in the next 3 weeks.

15 or more people: your life improves drastically and your dreams start to take shape..