What is more important

Clint Adams

My One brake hose broke recently, now I have a blue Juicy brake leaver and a white brake leaver on my handle bar. To me it looks really odd but the brakes works at least.

My Tech guy is struggling to fix the hose but i guess he will do it sooner or later.

So what to do? must i just buy Braided hoses and have it bled one and for all!

Any thoughts????? :unsure:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ride fast enough so that no one can see the details on your bike.

If it works use it till it breaks cycling is expensive so save your cash cause next thing you know the cassette and chain are shot and they need replacing

Riding yr bike with functional parts is MORE important...nevermind how it looks and what peeps will say. ;)

I would have to go with the brakes actually working - Its kinda important - Colour matching wont matter when youre about to have an accident :unsure: But thats just me :)

Dunno what to make of the hub today. <there, I said it><feels better>

Why do you say that then? :unsure: Whats happened today? Do you need to talk about it? Im sure a ciggie would melt any stress away ;)

Crack, you are worrying me; have you started smoking again?

Not at all, I never will again(god help me) I think of you havin a arse for a face and its puts me well off :lol: - Beside my riding is getting better & better as im able to get to another level of fitness :D I dont ever want to compromise that again - I think youve finally got to me.

Hey, my mom says I'm handsome. B)

(notice how easy pointless threads are hijacked)

lol, Why you worried in the first place? :unsure:

How high would the biggest rubber band ball bounce? :unsure:

If you guys ain't got something good to say but to say about the brakes don't say it.

:angry:

If you guys ain't got something good to say but to say about the brakes don't say it.

:angry:

The brakes are very important, get them sorted. ;) Did say that before :)

Just use them as they are, when finances permit then spoil yourself with a new set or some new hoses. At least your bike is readily noticeable should it be stolen!