What is more important

Clint Adams

If you guys ain't got something good to say but to say about the brakes don't say it.

:angry:

Clint, relax.

You had your answer several posts back.

As long as threads don't descend into personal acrimony, who give's a rat's bottom where they go?

Anyone for a cigar?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My Tech guy is struggling to fix the hose but i guess he will do it sooner or later.

Get a new mechanic. Should be an half an hour job at the most. If the hose is buggered then you will have to get a new hose and the system needs to be bled from scratch. Braided hose will not make a much difference on a cross country bike, might even add weight.

Not very high.... :unsure: ;)

LoL, I found they did an experiment by dropping a massive ball into the grand canyon - Didnt bounce at all :lol:

Clint, relax.

As long as threads don't descend into personal acrimony, who give's a rat's bottom where they go?

Anyone for a cigar?

Is that the "aggression" thats going on within the hub - ADMIN HELP PLEASE ;)

Clint, relax.

Anyone for a cigar?

Clint, my sentiments exact.

Sentiments or no sentiments?

Lets me just say thanx for the answers.... Everybody.

See you all. Hope the weekend treats everybody great!

What are your sentiments exactly?

That Clint needs to Relax (in his second reply to us) and that he did receive more than one answer to his question.

Inevitably most threads dwell off the Topic and sometimes Hubbers start making fun. No need to get yr knickers then ALL tied up.

Sentiments or no sentiments?

Lets me just say thanx for the answers.... Everybody.

See you all. Hope the weekend treats everybody great!

Thats the Spirit Clint. N'Joy the Braai Vleis and cycling.

Go Well.

LoL, I found they did an experiment by dropping a massive ball into the grand canyon - Didnt bounce at all :lol:

Yeah, but the camper it landed next to jumped pretty high. Left a funny brown stain behind, too.

Fix it, or you might end riding with odd colour socks, or worse non-matching bib and jersey! :unsure:

That Clint needs to Relax (in his second reply to us) and that he did receive more than one answer to his question.

Inevitably most threads dwell off the Topic and sometimes Hubbers start making fun. No need to get yr knickers then ALL tied up.

Oh sorry, thought you were havin a go at me :( I did try help to the best of my ability. So my only sentiment is sort out the brakes for your own safety ;) Happy Riding. Just so you know too, none of the blue anodising matched on my bike :( Irritates me :lol:

Vir julle almal wat more Wors op die Kole gaan gooi. Die wors is Afgemerk by FRUIT & VEG City....R29.99/Kg

die Charcoal is ook op special

Lekke braai day tommorow.

:D

Vir julle almal wat more Wors op die Kole gaan gooi. Die wors is Afgemerk by FRUIT & VEG City....R29.99/Kg

die Charcoal is ook op special

Lekke braai day tommorow.

:D

Talk about deviating from the thread :lol: Happy braai day - Its steak & boerie for me