My new Prescription Glasses

Caerus

So who is your optometrist?

and with full transitional do you mean the go darker in sunlight or do you have interchangeable lenses?

So who is your optometrist?

and with full transitional do you mean the go darker in sunlight or do you have interchangeable lenses?

They go darker in more sunlight & vice versa. B) Classic Eyes

There are several photochromic resin (plastic lenses) on the market. Transitions is a trademarked photochromic layer applied to lenses. The latest Transitions is Transitions 6. Some groups sell older technology under their own label and it may not be Transitions 6. Buyer beware.

There are several photochromic resin (plastic lenses) on the market. Transitions is a trademarked photochromic layer applied to lenses. The latest Transitions is Transitions 6. Some groups sell older technology under their own label and it may not be Transitions 6. Buyer beware.

Classic Eyes are doing the latest transitions available, Tansitions 6. Photcromic is the same as Transitions as far as Ive been made aware

I have had about 6 sets of evil eyes over the years - but don't love the insets...

What model adidas are these?

These are Adidas adizero s They do come in other colours as well, please be aware I sourced them from an overseas company, which brought the price right down(they are advertisted here at R2300 - R2700, got them from the UK for R900)

Just bought myself pair of rudy'd Rydon during lunch time , luckily I can see good enough without prescriptions.

Got a really good deal.

Taps, so what you're saying is that the transitions will still work for strong script where the variance in lens thickness renders photochromic pointless? (due to the middle being so thin compared to the edges that it never gets dark enough to protect the eyes from glare) hmmmm.... maybe it's time for me to consider new cycling specs...

Taps, so what you're saying is that the transitions will still work for strong script where the variance in lens thickness renders photochromic pointless? (due to the middle being so thin compared to the edges that it never gets dark enough to protect the eyes from glare) hmmmm.... maybe it's time for me to consider new cycling specs...

Go see the optomotrists ;)

crack, my optomotrist has stated that until the day the "sill" (ie scar" on my left eye goes down enough to be able to use contacts i'm stuck with separate specs for each use, indoors and outdoors (and the worst is the opthalmologist supports her)... blimmin scars... i'm a chick and NO i do NOT dig scars, especially on me! :(

crack, my optomotrist has stated that until the day the "sill" (ie scar" on my left eye goes down enough to be able to use contacts i'm stuck with separate specs for each use, indoors and outdoors (and the worst is the opthalmologist supports her)... blimmin scars... i'm a chick and NO i do NOT dig scars, especially on me! :(

So why cant you use the photocromic lenses, Please do me a favour and speak to Corey Naidoo at Classic Eyes at the Pavillion Shopping centre in Durban. She will explain all to you. :)

I'll PM anyone that wants more details ;)