Which darkies must I buy?

baie-sukkel

rudy project also have a special on where you get the helmet for "free" and there is a voucher for R500 off the prescription lenses. if give their head office a call they'll let you know what the details are.

I take it you work for ASG? If the prices were more reasonable ( R7000 +) for a pair of made up prescription lenses then I would say go for it. There product is very good, but way to expensive ;)

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

no i do not work for ASG...i just saw the voucher and the special. but what the hell, he has two kidneys he can sell the one right?

besides, since when is thehub a place of self promotion and product punting?

I take it you work for ASG? If the prices were more reasonable ( R7000 +) for a pair of made up prescription lenses then I would say go for it. There product is very good, but way to expensive ;)

[/quote

Where do you buy your specs for 7K ??????? :blink:

I suggest you change your opt.

no i do not work for ASG...i just saw the voucher and the special. but what the hell, he has two kidneys he can sell the one right?

My apologies, didnt mean to offend you, youre right about selling a kidney to afford them though :lol:

haha! no offence, not at all. but you're right the things are bloody expensive. i'd rather buy bike parts or food for my children (if i had any).

God, I would never pay 7k for lenses & frames( I was quoted by Moffat Optical to have Rudy's made up, they are there optical affiliation). I only paid R2100 for mine, Which is great value for that I got full prescription lenses(not Inserts) transition lenses with anti scratch & anti glare. They are the ones in the picture I posted.

Where do you buy your specs for 7K ??????? :blink:

I suggest you change your opt.

Because that is what prescription Rudy's cost!!!!

I wanted a set of prescription Rudy's, spoke to my optom (who is cheaper than specsavers but way better) and she also indicated the price range of R5K-R7K

Difference between inserts and prescription.

The insert Rudy's where *** and the D'Arcs where more comfortable (long story short from another thread, I got offered both for the same price so my opinion is not influenced by the cost of Rudy's)