Which darkies must I buy?

baie-sukkel

Hello everyone,

I am in the market for new cycling sunglasses,BUT I wear glasses,wow it must be able to take prescription lenses. Which one should I go for ? Up to now I have been using the Addidas Supernova and Evileye, so I would like to try something different. Thanks Gustav

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought this was a slavery thread

The ones from Gabon work very well and are not that expensive. Breakages are absolutely minimal. Unfortunately like Henry Ford Said - "Any colour as long is it is ...."

Rudy project, no question. Used to have evil eyes and go sick of the never ending lense scratches. Rudy's are quite costly though.

I wear glasses, so have the optical clip-in which are great. Gives you the option of still using the glasses with contact lenses.

The photo chromatic lenses are fantastic for early morning rides.

Try Chris Willemse Cycles for some good prices.

Rudy project, no question. Used to have evil eyes and go sick of the never ending lense scratches. Rudy's are quite costly though.

I wear glasses, so have the optical clip-in which are great. Gives you the option of still using the glasses with contact lenses.

The photo chromatic lenses are fantastic for early morning rides.

Try Chris Willemse Cycles for some good prices.

Thanks for your reply, could you perhaps recommend a specific model in this Rudy range?

Thanks for your conribution towards my info request...........will say nothing re the other replies.

Confused?

Hello everyone,

I am in the market for new cycling sunglasses,BUT I wear glasses,wow it must be able to take prescription lenses. Which one should I go for ? Up to now I have been using the Addidas Supernova and Evileye, so I would like to try something different. Thanks Gustav

PM me if you need any further info ;)

Always get a weird idea (slavery sale), When I see this Heading on the forum. :)

Its a real striking heading never the less. :D

Always get a weird idea (slavery sale), When I see this Heading on the forum. :)

Its a real striking heading never the less. :D

Where you havin a look for a possible slave too? :lol: