How to spoil my Sunday

mrmed

This morning I woke up, had some coffee with my wife and sent her on her way to ride with our local club. I had another cup of coffee, pulled on my running kit and went off on my run.

The first few km were pleasant with all the cyclist and runners greeting and near perfect weather. As I reached Zoo Lake I was appalled by the mess from the Gay Pride day yesterday. Broken bottles and litter covered this beautfiul area. To all the people that attended the March yesterday, you are disgusting a**holes.

As I reached the top of Hill road at the robots crossing Judith, there were a group of cyclists (some in Club100 kit) weaving (on both sides if the road) whilst waiting for their mates to cross Judith, whilst a car behind them had to wait for them to get out of the way. Guys, you are just a**holes.

On my way back as I was running past the BP up towards Hillcrest (near the back of Melville Koppies) the was a guy in a white top on a white Giant MTB that (tried to) accelerate through a clearly red robot and if the white 4x4 hadn't seen you and slowed down you would have been a stupid, dead a**hole. Right now in my books, you are just a stupid a**hole.

It's wonderful to be out there with all the people enjoying the outdoors, so to all the people who greeted and smiled, thank you, and to those mentioned above, did I forget to mention, you're a**holes.

This morning I woke up, had some coffee with my wife and sent her on her way to ride with our local club. I had another cup of coffee, pulled on my running kit and went off on my run.

The first few km were pleasant with all the cyclist and runners greeting and near perfect weather. As I reached Zoo Lake I was appalled by the mess from the Gay Pride day yesterday. Broken bottles and litter covered this beautfiul area. To all the people that attended the March yesterday, you are disgusting a**holes.

As I reached the top of Hill road at the robots crossing Judith, there were a group of cyclists (some in Club100 kit) weaving (on both sides if the road) whilst waiting for their mates to cross Judith, whilst a car behind them had to wait for them to get out of the way. Guys, you are just a**holes.

On my way back as I was running past the BP up towards Hillcrest (near the back of Melville Koppies) the was a guy in a white top on a white Giant MTB that (tried to) accelerate through a clearly read robot and if the white 4x4 hadn't seen you and slowed down you would have been a stupid, dead a**hole. Right now in my books, you are just a stupid a**hole.

It's wonderful to be out there with all the people enjoying the outdoors, so to all the people who greeted and smiled, thank you, and to those mentioned above, did I forget to mention, you're a**holes.

I agree, complete effing a - holes. Why why why do idiots still continue to have total disregard traffic rules and other road users. If you are to be knocked over, think of the stress that it causees the person driving the vehicle :(.

And none of those guys are probably on the hub.....let the cycling clubs know..After all it's them that get the bad name!!

Must be the spirit of Gay Pride this weekend I guess: Great to be a filthy asshole

Bwah ha ha , lol :lol:

Must be the spirit of Gay Pride this weekend I guess: Great to be a filthy asshole

biggrin.gif lol, this is going downhill quickly!

Is this a JHB problem me thinks? Leave the idiots to do what they want, if they get run over then we don't have to worry about them anymore? This back and forth between motorists and cyclists is starting to get old.

Just a thought, came to me while on my mtb this morning, since cyclists cant really be punished for traffic violations, could the clubs not be fined?

I get the mission about proving membership etc but just the basic idea of clubs taking responsibility for members.

To the guy who can not spell red but spells it read traffic light...as*hole!!! :D Just kidding. I thought fags are meant to be clean people?? guess not

To the guy who can not spell red but spells it read traffic light...as*hole!!! :D Just kidding. I thought fags are meant to be clean people?? guess not

Sorry, spelling mistake (typo) fixed. ;) Who said anything about ciggies? I was complaing about the LGBT community. B)