BMW Classic

Canaris

There you go Lancelot, You've been added and is in 12th place actually...

Overall Riders

Rider

Club

1Jaco Ferreirateam Computer Smith40
2Alexander LambertsCBist30
3Willem BezuidenhoutCedar Vadek30
4Philip Fourieteam Computer Smith22
5Petri StrydomMagic Legera20
6TBASpeke Invitational18
7Phillip KempMagic Legera16
8Louwtjie Janse van RensburgSpeke Invitational16
9Pieter HenningCBist16
10Danie Mar?team Computer Smith14
11Dougla MakamaSpeke Invitational14
12Quintin NelMagic Legera14
13TBAMagic Legera12
14Winston ClarkSpeke Invitational10
15Ettienne KnipeSpeke Invitational8
16Hennie PelserCedar Vadek8
17Alti ClarkeSpeke Invitational8
18Riaan BerghSpeke Invitational8
19Andre TaylorCedar Vadek6
20Johan BeukesCBist6
21Martin TaylorCedar Vadek4
22Eben van WykQueens4
23Stieler van Eedenteam Computer Smith2
24Nicky GreylingCedar Vadek2

Like I mentioned before, this is not the official League Results, this is my own calculations... and will probably change... 

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When we were at the Start waiting for the race to begin, I received a telephone call, to notifying me that our office had a visit from some 9 armed opportunists for an affirmative shopping excursion...Dead

So unfortunately, although at times able to connect, the photo's and short race report will be somewhat delayed today, as I have to organise replacement for some 30 odd computers that we so kindly donated to the RDPCry

My apologies!!!

Three Smart Looking TeamMates on Three Smart Looking Bikes

http://www.tcsn.co.za/downloads/bm3teamCS.jpg

Cruxpearl38894.2976736111

Amoryn... Looking rather Smart... unfortunatly not feeling so sharp!!!

http://www.tcsn.co.za/downloads/bm3Amoryn1.jpg

Die Taylor Girls... Dis Lekker op die Tandem!!!

http://www.tcsn.co.za/downloads/bm3Taylors.jpg Cruxpearl38894.3031018519

Damm Crux the Affirmative Shopping is a bad one !!!

Hope you are well insured and the data loss is not a problem?

Once again great pics, when are you going to run a photography training camp?

Jissie Cruxie,  good luck with the replacement.  Maye the @ssh0les were the same guys out in Jeppe Town yesterday.  But as always, nice pics!  Sorry I couldn't join you though, the sister didn't want to sit at work from 05:50!

Well......the race was rather interesting......

We had the DiData boys visiting us which made for some hard racing.

First lap saw PLENTY attacks going off the front.  We had bad luck as Copman and Steward had to pull out due to illness......and then there were 4.

A brake of about 7 guys was forming on lap 2.  3 of them were from Di-Data.  The three of them them managed to get away from the brake, leaving Jaco, Pieter, Leggera behind.  The main bunch paced them back in the end. 

The three man brake-away stayed away as we were not interested in the win overall.  (A trophy does not make up for killing yourself chasing in those grey animals!  smileys/smiley9.gif.  They are GOOD!!).  So.  We had a look around to see what is happening with the leque boys.

We had Nochain (Cedar Vadek), 2 boys from Leggera, 2 from Cbist (Freddie and Pieter), and two TCS boys (Spidey and Jaco).  SO......the quest was on the maximise the league points.

Unfortunately Freddie was also not feeling well and having pulled his weight in chasing the DiData boys he dicided to call it a day.  

5km from the end Jaco managed to get away with a DiData dude and Pieter (Cbist).  Didata made it hard and Pieter had to fall back to the, now allready thin spread, bunch.  Race on for the line.

One guy from Leggera and one from Cedar Vadek was caught up in the funriders which saw them out of contention for the sprint.

I took Pieter (Cbist) on the line for a 1 / 2 finish in the leque for TCS smileys/smiley9.gif

For the chicks.....
Man I was looking forward to that.......Grapkas had her raceface on and Amoryn was shooting arrows out of her eyes. 
THE GIRLS EVEN WENT TO THE FRONT OF THE BUNCH ON THE START, NOT WANTING TO WAIT AROUND FOR THE BOYS!!!

Amoryn was not herself and soon realised that Grapkas had the better legs.......(FOR THE DAY.....smileys/smiley4.gif).  Grapkas managed to sprint Cherise (Spelling) away on the line, giving her a deserved win!  Congrats!!! smileys/smiley32.gif

All in all a hard and nice race. 

PS:  Did everyone suffer as I did with the coughing afterwards???  As if there was to much smoke in the air to breath??

Ja Spinnekop everybody was coughing at the finish I can still feel the after effects todaysmileys/smiley11.gif.

What a hard race!!Jaco congrats on taking the win -Againsmileys/smiley7.gifsmileys/smiley7.gif.So  for me its back to the drawing board -have to train harder and smarter ,don't know how we are going to stop this TCS train but we will find a way.Foul tactics won't worksmileys/smiley36.gif , not after I saw Spiddey head butting that Microsoft guy in the race!!Nice bike skillssmileys/smiley32.gif

More Almal!!! Wanneer is die volgende race in PTA? Toemaar Amoryn ek hoes ook nog!!!

grapkas...hoes jy nog omdat jy my so lekker beating gegee het....hiehie

nee hel dit was bad gewees.....ek het sommer al gebonk nog voor die race begin het....my liggaam kan nie sulke koue vat  nie.

so grappie,,,sien ek jou by die volgende race...belowe sal my race bene dan saam vat.

knysna?

Ek gaan nie by Knysna wees nie maar beslis by die Jock!! Jy moet nou maar vir jou 'n licence uitneem jong!!  As daar enige races in PTA is tussen nou en die Jock gaan ek hulle beslis doen!