Like Button on the hub

RexFuzzle

40 members have voted

1. 1. Like/Dislike Button on the Hub?

• Yes
    • No

The filtering would work based on the rep / points assigned to each post, so a user might have one post with +100 points and another with -25 points. Assuming all posts below -10 points were hidden, you'd still see the +100 post, but not the -25 post.

The cumulative rep for each post made by a user would then make up an overall User Reputation, which would be displayed in their profile.

That sounds like a good system and I'm guessing one would just click a +1 or -1 at the bottom of the post? One way of ensuring that the system doesn't collapse would be to have a daily maximum of +/-1s thus ensuring some idiots doesn't just click +1 for everything or whatever. I'm very for this.

Oh and this was in no way connected to the Like this on Facebook button at the bottom of every page.

I enjoy most of the comments posted on the Hub, even the dof ones. You get to know Hub members better by their comments and I'm anti a laak / jislaaik button.

That sounds like a good system and I'm guessing one would just click a +1 or -1 at the bottom of the post? One way of ensuring that the system doesn't collapse would be to have a daily maximum of +/-1s thus ensuring some idiots doesn't just click +1 for everything or whatever. I'm very for this.

Oh and this was in no way connected to the Like this on Facebook button at the bottom of every page.

Yep, spot on, just a click of a + or - button and there would be a limit on how many + / - 1s you can dish out in a 24hr period.

Not connected to the Facebook like button.

....ermm well

Yep, spot on, just a click of a + or - button and there would be a limit on how many + / - 1s you can dish out in a 24hr period.

Not connected to the Facebook like button.

would the 'rankings' be available as a list, or just on each person's profile?

can we also disable the + sign for any post which includes both the words 'power' + 'balance'?

Erm well what Dirt*Girl?

errmm well....dont you think we are messing with the ingredients of a recipe that's perfect?

errmm well....dont you think we are messing with the ingredients of a recipe that's perfect?

Perfectness is debatable...