Killarney 19/9

THE BODY CENTRE

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool!! Looks like fun!!

You guys know what the best is of looking at these pics?...actually recognising lots of people. I usually only scanned through pics on websites and magazines, but nowadays i have to look far more carefully to see if there aren't some of my friends caught in by the camera.

Whoa guys......

Angrythe club can't take stuff to the province to be signed if all of the paper work hasn't been filled in correctly or only half of the stuff has been dropped off.....

And I heard a birdie that the club is expanding and gettin a cool new management team.........

U go guys!!!!!

Whoever wants to attack my club, please do it directly to my face and not behind a pseudonym.

While I wasn't involved with the contract mentioned above, I have asked what happened and was told that once the correct paperwork was completed the contract was given to WPCA within a week and then the licence was obtained from Cycling SA in the next 4 days. To date this licence has still not been collected from the club, so if it was such a rush, why is it still sitting with us?

I'm not pointing any fingers here, merely pointing out that one should get the facts before making statements, especially in public.

As for us getting tired of running a club, watch this space, things are getting much bigger and better.

From what I understand the urgency was to get the lic back for the Leagues 1st race and it is CSA that were the rider was worried about not the club from what I understand.