Quick question thread

mark ellis

Yes, not all cherries Like it on top all the time,

My question is, who is "they?" you know, you always hear about "they" say you should or shouldn't this or that, but who us the they?

• 4 weeks later...

Quick question:

Where will I be able to find Di2 Internal Cable Set in South Africa?

Thank you in advance!

(Not for me.....I found it difficult just to type this request being Shimano n'all.)

Quick question:

Thank you in advance!

(Not for me.....I found it difficult just to type this request being Shimano n'all.)

How are they different to external Di2 cables?

Mampara....I have NO idea, sorry. Just have a friend that needs some.

Internal, external are two clearly defined sets that you can buy. Thus there must be a difference. :blush:

As a side note....I hear these cables are VERY fragile....so be careful guys when replacing stuff on your bike and you get close to one of them!!! :unsure:

Quick question:

Thank you in advance!

Try Duracell....(being Dura Ace and all!)

• 4 months later...

my dj bike has std QR's... works fine but i dont back flip and am a smooth rider

20mm def stiffen up the front end though- my mates bike feels so much better than mine :( (but a morewood will always feel better no matter what haahaa)

oh and tubes.. cos UST too damn expensive to case on jumps! :D

QUESTION:

i use a piece of old tube on my bb/cranks to stop the cranks revolving when my legs are elsewhere, but how the heck do i stop the damn pedals from spinning?

I used to tighten the axles on the cheapies so they dont rotate, but with the new fancy sealed bearing pedals i cant do that anymore. Anyone got some DIY suggestions???

or maybe i should just go back to the cheapies..... hmmm

What is faster, a cheetah or a speedboat?

Cheetahs can't swim, and speedboats can't run. A cheetah in a speedboat is virtually unbeatable,except by a doped cheetah in a speedboat

• 3 months later...

Rivnuts......

When the thread of your bottle cage has decided to pack bags and leave the frame and you now want some new thread...... :rolleyes: :D

Anyone has any idea where and how?

I know one or two bike shops does this.

Bruce Reyneke's reply:" We send it away and it takes a while and costs a lot".

So can it be done by yourself? Special tools? etc etc etc?

Does anyone have any info?

Thank you in advance! :thumbup:

Are there any trial riders are tygervalley, durbanville area really want to learn stuff from some guys

jaaa im from there, i ride infront of magic forest almost everyday, on the rocks at 5 ish, your welcome to come past