Addicted !!!!

Vetseun

Hey dude, get over yourself, cause that stuff aint working! Also tried it, but water gave me more of a kick! So Bloody Agent, I think it is all in the mind, and I would not recommendt any therapy for your problem! :lol:

Hi everybody my name is The Bloody Agent ....... and Im a 32 GI addict

Have you taken to snorting it, in case you need to be spiked? :unsure:

Hey dude, get over yourself, cause that stuff aint working! Also tried it, but water gave me more of a kick! So Bloody Agent, I think it is all in the mind, and I would not recommendt any therapy for your problem! :lol:

It's not suppose to give you a kick. It's for long sustained energy. It might be in the mind just like those balance bands you can win on M-net but I'm on a single bottle of it and a plain water for a 100km+ ride.

You can be glad you are not addicted to loads of cow liver..... :huh:

What about peri peri chicken livers?

How dare you say that of da agent. I am in peak physical condition, your eyes are betraying you.

Looking at your profile pic the Low GI aint working :D

Hot what? Chicks think da agent is hot.

So if you believe the hub today, bananas kill and 32GI turns agents into hot air balloons...

You use too much of da me and I. Agent decides for himself dat 32 GI is the bestfor da agent, you like water well good for you. Much cheaper that my fix.