Woolworths

scuzzy

I've been looking to buy the Bicycling magazine at various Woolworths shops over the lase few days but no luck at all. I see they do stock the Ride magazine though.

I think, as dedicated cyclists, we should all stand together and boycott Woolworths because they only sell 1 bicycle magazine, this is appalling from one of the leading South African chain stores.

Please join me

Which Woolworths stores!! As I work for the distribution company that does Bicycling and would like to follow up

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Read in the news that WW is reversing their decision.

And will review the sales of ALL their magazines and then only make decisions on popularity / sales figures.

Hmmmm... :huh:

Their brand took a dent after all the public uproar.

Never seen any magazines from the "other" religions..... do they have magazines???????

Yes they do have. Here in Houghton is a Engen garage and they have Hebrew fashion magazines. Pretty hot women on the covers aswell.

And will review the sales of ALL their magazines and then only make decisions on popularity / sales figures.

they already started with newspapers, any stores that sold less than 10 copies supply has been cancelled, we hope it doesnt move to magazines

Maybe RIDE and Buycycling will also be withdrawn because of bad sales figures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Which Woolworths stores!! As I work for the distribution company that does Bicycling and would like to follow up

Scooby - where do you work , I work for the same co in Drftn, Jhb..........

Looking forward to reading various magazines on Kindle........... Way to go!!!!!!!! I downloaded Kindle for my iPad..... Will definitely become the way to read.

Many people will insist to take their Kindle to the bicycle shop to get their copy ...... Or hit their Kindle with a hammer to protest that you get certain books on it

Edited by Big H

Yes they do have. Here in Houghton is a Engen garage and they have Hebrew fashion magazines. Pretty hot women on the covers aswell.

Is that the same Engen where the bored, hot woman buy their skinny cuppucino's?

PERVERTZ !!!!!!!!!!! ...... Ogling out kugelz!!!!!!!!!

Yip. Have you seen the amount of Bentleys at the car wash these days.

Did the whole WW thing have an influence on their shares? If it did go down maybe we should keep an eye on the shares and when it hits the low turning point BUY!!

Yip. Have you seen the amount of Bentleys at the car wash these days.

Yip I have. Also a few Cayenne GTS' and Panamera's that hang out there too. Any AMG car is so passe'

Surely Woolies can stock what they like?? Seeing it is their shop? Are we gonna complain cos Cyclelab doesnt stock Silverback, being an S.A. brand and all. Is Cyclelab being unpatriotic? Are some of us so insecure?

Edited by Seandmerida96

Surely Woolies can stock what they like?? Seeing it is their shop? Are we gonna complain cos Cyclelab doesnt stock Silverback, being an S.A. brand and all. Is Cyclelab being unpatriotic? Are some of us so insecure?

Yes.

Only the people in the other 3 provinces.

The easy going surfers aren't.