Cervelo S2 & Super Record shifting

Spinnerman

Hi All,

I am currently riding a Cervelo S2 with Campagnolo Super Record Gruppo.

The shifting is really really poor. I have changed cabling etc.

Does anyone know if this is the groupset or the internal cabling in the frame that causes this?

Thanks Hubbers!

Don't know about the Bordelo frame, but the Super Record should shift like butter. Find a lbs that knows Campy and have them dial in the shifters, so you can enjoy that awesome groupset. If you still are not happy I'll relieve you of your misery and take it off your hands. :D

I ride super record with a Cervelo Soloist, your problem is more than likely in the setup of the groupset. As it is 11 speed it is quiet difficult to get 100 % right but when you get the set up spot on it will ride like a dream. My bike went back a few times before my LBS got it right.

Edited by KeithW

Def not the groupset.

If you can't get it it fixed, you can bring the bike to me and I'll try to help you tune them.

I've recently replaced all cables on my campag groupset and tuned everything

Def not the groupset.

If you can't get it it fixed, you can bring the bike to me and I'll try to help you tune them.

I've recently replaced all cables on my campag groupset and tuned everything

Where about are you situated? , as I have taken the bike in to various bike stores and still I seem to have a problem.

Cheers

I ride super record with a Cervelo Soloist, your problem is more than likely in the setup of the groupset. As it is 11 speed it is quiet difficult to get 100 % right but when you get the set up spot on it will ride like a dream. My bike went back a few times before my LBS got it right.

Which bike store did you take it to?

Thanks

It's not the groupset. Check the usual culprit - bent rear deraileur hanger. Get someone to put a deraileur guage on the bike and see that it is straight.

I'm riding Campy Chorus 11-sp and it is faultless.

It's not the groupset. Check the usual culprit - bent rear deraileur hanger. Get someone to put a deraileur guage on the bike and see that it is straight.

I'm riding Campy Chorus 11-sp and it is faultless.

I already replaced the rear deraileur and no luck.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

I already replaced the rear deraileur and no luck.

Thanks

Hi Guy's,

The local bike store fitted Shimano cables on my bike and I read somwhere that the Campag Cablesmust be used.

I just finished fitting all new cables and housing (Campy ultra low friction) and the bike is shifting like Butter.

Leason learned. If its a Campy Gruppo Stick to Campy Cables..