ROAG CYCLING KIT

BrettAS

If it looks cool, I'll buy it.

Currently riding in club kit with main sponsor's name on,who never paid over their contractual money in beginning of the year. :thumbdown:

I can't find a proper pic, only the small one on the home page.

Go to the ROAG website, LOGON, click on the Kit icon on the mome page. this takes you direct to the "purchase" page. click on the drop down menu at the bottom of the page and you can see ALL the kit you want. if you click on the small picture, it will enlarge so you see a full screen picture of the kit.

they have everything - shirts - mens and ladies; shorts, bib shorts, kiddies stuff and you can get your own name and ROAG number on the pockets.

Very cool!!!

anyone know who is making the kit so that we can determine sizing???

I know they are going to have actual kit at the next few MTB races in KZN for people to try for size. if you arent able to make it, give them a shout on info@roag.co.za and i am sure they will give you szing detail.

anyone know who is making the kit so that we can determine sizing???

I wear Cape Storm small shorts and tops, First Ascent small shorts, tops and bibs. I'm 1.72m, waist 29" and weigh 60kg and the small mens bib and top fits me fantastically. Sizing is closer to Cape Storm than First Ascent with FA being slightly bigger cut.

Very comfy chamois - on par with the Cape Storm Matrix shorts.