Go Barend Go!!!!!

Cruxpearl

No, colonel. no results like that, the tour is not that big thing for SA cycling. There is normally not big sponsers involved. Our best info is from the riders themselves.

Here is some more info i got.....

The top 5 is within 30 secs of one another. Who does people are i don't know. That would be the tt and the 1st road race. 1st lady is Carla from Free State University. 

Stage 2 (1st Road Stage)

2 Guys that were far off the lead were allowed to go away and took the stage win (unfortunately I don't know who they are or which Uni they ride for)

All the guys in contention kept together, there was a crash in the gutter not too far from the finished that split the bunch up a bit.

Michael Pepper made up some time on Barend, but Barend is still in the Leaders Yellow Jersey by 17 seconds.

What a nice Birthday Present... Yellow Jersey on Day 2...

Happy Birthday Barend!!!!!!!!ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

Stage 2 (1st Road Stage)

2 Guys that were far off the lead were allowed to go away and took the stage win (unfortunately I don't know who they are or which Uni they ride for)

All the guys in contention kept together' date=' there was a crash in the gutter not too far from the finished that split the bunch up a bit.

Michael Pepper made up some time on Barend, but Barend is still in the Leaders Yellow Jersey by 17 seconds.

What a nice Birthday Present... Yellow Jersey on Day 2...

Happy Birthday Barend!!!!!!!!ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
[/quote']

One of the break away riders was Jaques Greeff from Free state

Is this the Brand chappie ?

Nope.  Brand is an "old ballie"

Barend is still a spring chicken. 

Only his mother can love him.....or maybe not.

20070928_043546_DSC08802.JPG

You mean Brad hey?

Yup.....the one and only Pit look-a-like in SABig%20smile

Barend jy moet nou net nie grootkop kry nie

maar moi hier is 'n Star vir jou