Beginner: help needed

CassieVE

I am on week 7 of my training program that I got Maryke to do and I can’t believe the improvements I have made in all areas. I say get a good program to start with. I don’t believe it is the amount you do but the quality of the ride you do. (Structured program in other words))

Does Maryke do eating/nutrition programs with the training program as well??

Are the programs on FitTrack any good?

Not sure only used Maryke's programs because they work and its like you have a personal trainer onboard because if you got any questions or any other issues all you do is mail and within an hour or so you got a reply with all the info you need. (Advice, changing of program and so on)

you can also speak to Jaco Ferreira at teh High Performance centre in Pretoria. He manages our teams fitness levels. I do agree with the others. You need to get some sort of direction inline with the current state of your body and the time frame that you have to cycle. Rememeber that your heart is also a amuscle and needs to get fit like the rest of your body.

you can also speak to Jaco Ferreira at teh High Performance centre in Pretoria. He manages our teams fitness levels. I do agree with the others. You need to get some sort of direction inline with the current state of your body and the time frame that you have to cycle. Rememeber that your heart is also a amuscle and needs to get fit like the rest of your body.

Agreed. Some more advice Train your weaknesses and not your strengths

For the single parents out there, it's really worthwhile to invest in a gym where they look after your kids. My husband is away a lot and it's realy been the best thing I could've done!