Zero Flats

Halo

ZERO FLATS - THE PUNCTURE SOLUTION

Mountain biking has changed extraordinarily in the last few years. A bunch of innovations and new technology has made this sport more fun, easy and more fun than ever. Inspite of this there is still a technology that doesn’t offer a definitive solution: we are sure you have had many punctures, and you have asked yourself how is it possible that nobody has invented a solution that really works.

At Zeroflats we believe that having a puncture is a blast from the past, its time to forget flat wheels for ever.

ZERO FLATS – FORGET PUNCTURES

Zeroflats is a nanocapsules composition of latex that remains liquid inside your wheel but which clots when the tyre is punctured forming a flexible and permanent plug, which has similar characteristics to rubber tires.

ZEROFLATS wants to you ride in the best way possible.

post-8136-020231600 1288898200.jpg

FEATURES:

1.Does not coagulate (make balls in the tires)

2.Does not react to CO2 bombs, bomb safe!

post-8136-020774200 1288897959.jpg

3.Does not affect the integrity of the tires or rims.

4.Repairs the hole, Zero flats has rubber like characteristics, so it does not plug, it repairs.

5.No filler in the sealant, when u top up u only top up with sealant(no filler residue from previous fills)

Zero Flats, all sealant all the time!

If Zero Flats work as effectively as their spellchecker (see the Halo link) then it will only repair about 35% of the punctures in my opinion.

Are there any teachers out there who care to give them a mark for that bit of writing? Am I the only hubber irritated by apalling English where you expect better?

(I'm sure there is something wrong with this post as well, so do your damnest to give me stick over it!)